Call for External Audit Services for the PONTOS Project at the American University of Armenia (AUA)
Application deadline: May 21, 2021
Contract type: Service Contract
About the project
Project Name: Copernicus assisted environmental monitoring across the Black Sea Basin
Project Acronym and Number: PONTOS, BSB-889
Project Start Date: 01.07.2020
Project End Date: 31.12.2022
Project Budget: EUR 999,967.28
AUA’s Budget: EUR 225,000
Funding: ENI CBC “Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Programme 2014-2020”
Project Website: pontos-eu.aua.am
- Must be in the list of qualified controllers in the Republic of Armenia declared by the Ministry of Finance of RA, eligible for conducting expenditure verification in the framework of the BSB CBC Programme.
- Must be aware of and apply the rules and procedures as laid down in Instruction No.15.
The controllers shall:
- Create an eMS (electronic Monitoring System) account
- Perform verification on all expenditures and revenues of the PONTOS project at the American University of Armenia Fund
- Perform on-the-spot checks during projects’ lifetime at the American University of Armenia Fund premises (40 Baghramyan Ave., Yerevan, 0019 Armenia)
- Validate only the verified costs
- Provide verification reports (Interim and Final)
How to apply: Auditor’s CV and/or company profile should be sent to [email protected] with the subject heading “PONTOS: External Audit Services”.