The Ukrainian Brainstorming Event (workshop for potential stakeholders) was held online on July 6, 2021. The list of invitees comprised representatives of a broad range of organizations and institutions taking part in studying and management of the Ukrainian pilot area – coastline with beaches and recreational areas from Odessa city to the Danube River Delta, Dniester Delta area, and the Dniester Estuary. The representatives of national, regional and local authorities, sectoral agencies, small and medium enterprises, business support organizations, NGOs, higher education and research institutions and international organizations were invited, more than 60 people registered for the online meeting and 48 attended.
The aim of the Brainstorming Event was not only to inform the stakeholders about the PONTOS Project, highlight the project progress on addressing topical environmental issues for the region, but also to present a prototype of the PONTOS Platform and its instruments. Read More.
- Agenda (UA)
- Introductory Presentation (UA)
- Presentation on EO and Copernicus Products (UA)
- Presentation on PONTOS Platform (UA)
- Presentation on Coastal Changes (UA)
- Presentation on Wetland Vegetations (UA)
- Presentation on Chlorophyll and Eutrophication (UA)
- Presentation on Water Balance (UA)